.01 - Intro

     Hey, welcome my name is Jordan and this is the introductory blog to a series of blogs. These series of blogs will be used in my AICE Media Studies foundation portfolio. As of now through the process I will be working individually. 

 For my project the main task I will be completing the 4-page magazine
 The magazine will include:
  •  a cover page
  • contents page
  • double page spread
The main objective of these blogs will be to:
  • Show the process in which I research, plan, and produce my media
  • Show edits, reflections, and key moments in my process of producing media 
  • Show what contribution I made while  participating in a group
  • Show the final finished product
  • Show my creative critical reflection
    Throughout the process I will be creating different types of post these will be introductory/preliminary, research, planning, production, reflection posts

    I hope to represent my ideas and creation clearly through the series of these blogs throughout the process of completing my magazine. 

photo from google images:  https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/536215808645427201/XW_9lr8R.jpeg




Comments