.02 - Reflection on Syllabus

 What I Am Looking Forward To In This Course:

  • I am looking forward to the process of this blog and how I will be able to look back and reflect on my previous statements.
  • I am looking forward to seeing my finished magazine 
  • I am looking forward to learning from the research I will be conducting from the process.
What Makes Me Nervous About This Course:
  • I am nervous about going through the struggles and failures throughout the course  
  • I am nervous about working with websites and programs I have not yet worked with
  • I am nervous about deadlines that must be met throughout the course
What I Hope To Gain/Learn In This Course:
I hope to gain knowledge in medias such as film; these medias surround me throughout my everyday life and I enjoy seeing a renown film and seeing what makes them so special. I hope to learn how to use some new programs and websites that I can use in my life. I feel excited to see where this course will take me and what I like the most is the progression I will be able to see through these blogs throughout the course.


photo from google images






Comments