.03 - About Me

In this blog I'm going to be showing a couple of my hobbies and personal enjoyments.

First of all why am I taking this class,
Not only does this class give me credits due to it being AICE it's about something i genuinely enjoy and appreciate. When i found out the main task of the course was to come with a source of media I could not stop thinking about all the topics and ideas I could choose from. I will put some pictures of things I enjoy and the college I would like to go to!
I'm a sneakerhead!
 I love sports as well it does go hand and hand somewhat.
This is what most likely the topic I will touch on my magazine. 
I can't live without music!
I appreciate all types of genres in music
But my favorite genre easily is Hip-Hop; my favorite artists are Nas, Kanye West and Kendrick Lamar
I want to have the college experience!
I've been raised to be  hardworking, intelligent, and responsible
Going to college is easily the most important thing my family has done a lot to put me in the position 





photos from google images:


Comments