.05 - Using Camera Angles

    Through the presentation gone over in class we spoke about the three different types of camera angles and looked at examples of them. For this assignment I took pictures in my room with my cell phone.

The first type of camera angle shown was:
High Angle


Description:
A high angle shot is used in the shot to make the subject seem powerless and the high angle allows the perpetrator to be in the shot as well.
The second type of camera angle shown was:
Low Angle


Description:
The low angle shot is used to give the effect that the subject you are looking up to is powerful or as in this shot shows the subject feeling on top of the world.
The last camera angle shown was:
Canted Angle


Description:
The canted angle shot is composed with vertical lines at an angle so that the horizontal line of the shot is not parallel, This produces a viewpoint of a tilted view. In this shot is giving the effect of confusion.
Learning how to use these angles can help in my production of media to give the effect that I'm seeking to evoke. These angles will most likely be shown through images in my magazine


Comments