.15 - Preliminary Task: Magazine Cover Explanation

 The magazine I was going for in this preliminary task was a mentally healing and refreshing magazine. The masthead I wanted to be simple to match with the minimalist theme I was going for. I wanted the masthead to be noticeable but not stand out over the main image of the sky that I wanted to emphasize. I wanted to include the short text about the magazine so the reader knows what they are going to read about but i did not want it to overlap with the image of the sky. I put the main theme of the whole magazine in the middle where it is readable but does not overpower the image of the sky. I wanted the background color of the magazine to not overpower the color of the sky but i did not want a dark color so i ended up with a lilac color.

Comments