.29 - Survey/Questionnaire Results

 Athlete on front cover gender and race:

This data will reflect on my magazine, this will fit the idea i had in mind and I will be able to find a athlete for the cover.


What sport will I focus on:
I am still not yet confirmed if I will select basketball as the theme of my magazine. I do feel more confident in choosing basketball though.

Color Scheme:

This will depend on whether the athlete has a jersey and if the athletes jerseys colors are appealing as a color cheme if not the gold black and white simple but effective scheme will be used 

Composition of shot on front cover:
I will most likely have the composition of the shot be an action done in the sport to reflect the athletes ability. 

Basketball themed Masthead:



It was a tight decision between the titles Coast2Coast and Up-Tempo I do like both of these mastheads and make the decision when starting to compose the magazine


non specified masthead:


I do like the masthead overtime and it will be a decison between overtime, coast 2 coast, and up-tempo.

Comments