.41 - Mock/ Practice Interview & Reflection

Today I will be interviewing a random student within my class and trying to find a story within the questions I ask to write a practice lead with the information I have found:

Subject: Kadesh Cange

Q:Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
A:He responded saying he would be in college and more specifically Med-School.

Q:How are you involved in school? 
A:Takes part in dual enrollment.

Q:If you had one wish what would it be?
A:To be wealthy.

Q:What is something that makes you proud?
A:He is proud of his straight A's and commitment to school.

Q:Intrested in college if so why?
A:Intrestedn in college to pursue his dream of becoming a Neuro-Surgeon.

Q:What do you value most in life?
A:He values healthiness most in life.

Q:Do you have any role models, how do you resemble them?
A:He stated no he does not have any role models.

Reflection on ways to improve upon my interviewing skills:

I feel I should have obtained more engagement from the subject. I felt as if he was closed or did not want to get interviewed.

I think I should have wrote more notes when interviewing the subject. 

I should have also made the subject get more in depth with some questions.

Comments